Every month, International Cat Care's Keeping Cats Safe campaign features specific risks to cats with fantastic advice on how to keep your own cats safe. This month they're discussing the potential risks that DIY products can pose to cats. Do give the article a read here, it's full of great info to keep in mind next time you're involved in a DIY project. As you can see below, Socks loves to be involved when the decorating ladder comes out, so we have to be extra vigilant to keep her away from harmful products.
Welcome to the world of Completely Cats, a website created to celebrate and help these truly amazing animals.
Here at Completely Cats you'll find:
- Info about us and our feline beauties
- General tips and advice on hygiene and healthcare
- Purrfectly true stories in our weekly blog
- The latest Kitty Pix from our followers
- Useful links and regular news from our partners, International Cat Care, and Katzenworld
- Regular updates on our exciting new project.
We’re passionate about cats and want to make a difference, not just in sharing news and views, but by helping.
We've joined forces on a unique project with two very special organisations:
- International Cat Care, a charity based in the UK that reaches out to cat owners and providers of medical care around the globe
- Katzenworld, a fun, informative place that promotes all things cats.
By putting our own skills as author and editor to work we’re producing a book of epic short stories about cats. Some will make you laugh, some will fill you with inspiration, others may even make you cry, but every one will be heart-warming and memorable.
The book will be sold worldwide and part of the proceeds will be donated to International Cat Care to help them continue their incredible work.
As a cat lover you can help by:
- Spreading the word about our project
- Buying the book
- Submitting your own fantastic story to email@example.com
- Encouraging fellow cat lovers around the world to join our project.